Insulated pipe bracket is provided with a bracket on the base of the pipe bracket, and a reinforcing rib is provided on the bracket. The lower bracket is connected to the upper portion of the bracket. A heat insulator is provided on the upper portion of the lower bracket. , The upper support plate and the lower support plate are oppositely provided with fixing screw holes at the edges, and the upper support plate and the lower support plate are connected to each other through a connection bolt inserted into the heat insulation sleeve. A sliding plate is arranged at the lower part of the base and installed on the upper part of the bottom plate. Thrust blocks can be provided on both longitudinal sides of the base, and limit stops can be provided on the lateral sides of the bottom plate.
The advantages of the insulated pipe support are: saving material consumption, reducing costs, convenient construction, adapting to the needs of hot and cold deformation and displacement of the pipeline, and preventing the pipeline from falling off. It is suitable for the laying of normal temperature, variable temperature and high temperature material conveying pipelines.
Characteristics of insulated pipe bracket:
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and cooling effect;
2. Ultra-low temperature (below -163 ℃) / High temperature, stable volume;
3. High resistance to compression and bending;
4. Low moisture content;
5. Good flame retardancy;
6. High-pressure injection molding, with various thickness and number of layers, to meet the requirements of various cooling temperatures;
7. Each component of the tube support is assembled into a solid single structure in the manufacturing plant, with a long service life;
8. On-site installation is fast, simple, and safe, without changing pipelines;
9. Standardized manufacturing, reliable quality and fast delivery;
10. A variety of specifications design for the choice of technical and economic needs at all levels.