The full name of the PIR tube support series PIR is PolyisocyanurateFoam, the Chinese name is "polyisocyanurate", also known as "polyisocyanurate", also known as "polyisocyanurate foam PIR" or " Three polyester PIR ". PIR is a new type of cryogenic insulation material, which can be used for various pipes and equipment in the range of -196 ° C ~ 120 ° C, and the insulation requirements of buildings. Its thermal conductivity is extremely low, at the same time it has excellent linear expansion coefficient and strength, and has extremely strong aging resistance.
PIR tube support is a foamed polymer formed by isocyanate and polyether as the main raw materials, plus foaming agents, catalysts and flame retardants, which are fully mixed, reacted and foamed under special formula and strict process conditions. Because this foamed polymer has an independent closed structure and high porosity, the foam is fine and uniform, has good heat insulation performance, and excellent flame resistance and flame resistance. Therefore, it has excellent heat insulation, water and moisture resistance, adhesion, resistance Compressive properties, flame retardancy and cold shrinkage rate show excellent quality. This high-tech organic polymer material has excellent fire resistance, small thermal conductivity, good water resistance, stable chemical properties, and good aging resistance. It is a better choice for adiabatic polymer materials used in deep cold and cold temperature environments.
Its applicable adiabatic temperature range: -196 ° C ~ 120 ° C.
Material characteristics of PIR tube holder:
(1) Low thermal conductivity and good cooling effect;
(2) High resistance to compression and bending;
(3) High closed-cell rate and no water absorption;
(4) Excellent flame retardancy, generally greater than 28;
(5) Low cold shrinkage rate;
(6) Good anti-condensation effect.
1) Low thermal conductivity and good cooling effect;
2) High compression resistance and good bending resistance;
3) High closed cell ratio and low water absorption;
4) Excellent flame retardancy;
5) Strong anti-corrosion performance, not mildew or stingy;
6) Injection molding, can meet the requirements of cold insulation design of various thicknesses
Scope of application:
Suitable for cryogenic equipment and pipeline mats, brackets, brackets and pipeline insulation. (When the medium temperature is lower than -100 ° C, the bulk density should be greater than 80kg / m.) It is suitable for liquefied natural gas (-163 ° C) pipeline insulation and pipe brackets.